- Complimentary light & healthy breakfast
- In-room coffee maker, iron & ironing board
- Whirlpool Suites, Bridal Suites & Family Suites
- Cable TV with CNN & ESPN
- Indoor pool & whirlpool
- Meeting & banquet space available
- Large vehicle parking
- Free weekday morning newspaper & free local calls
- Red Wing, 15 mi.
- Treasure Island Casino, 10 mi.
- Alexis Bailey Vineyards, 3.5 mi.
- Antiqueshopping, 0.5 mi.
- Mall of America, 22 mi.
- St. Paul Ordway, Omnitheatre & Science Museum, 22 mi.
- State Capitol & Historic Center, 22 mi.
- Xcel Energy Center, 22 mi.
- Minneapolis Int’l Airport, 22 mi.
- Welch Village Ski Area, 10 mi.
- Afton Alps Ski Area, 10 mi.
- Many golf courses nearby
- Next to snowmobile trail
- Nearcross countryski trails
- Near restaurants, shopping & antiques
A perfect get-away stay. Hastings is a community rich in history and tradition. Established in the 1840's, it's at the convergence of three rivers. The Mississippi, the St. Croix, and the Vermillion are all major recreational waterways that draw thousands of visitors to the area each year
Historic downtown Hastings boasts over 60 sites on the National Register. Many shops, restaurants, and antique stores have settled into locations right along the riverfront.
Walking and bicycling trails run along the river and through other key historic areas. Other outdoor activities include boating and fishing, nature trails that are famous with birders, water parks, over a dozen golf courses and two ski resorts for winter get-aways.
Indoor activities include many night spots, theaters, and restaurants with Treasure Island casino less than 20 minutes away.
Hastings is truly a wonderful destination.